[ecrea] Lecturer in Digital Culture and Society, Kings College London

Sun Apr 29 14:36:54 GMT 2012

Lecturer in Digital Culture and Society
King's College London - Culture, Media and Creative Industries and Digital Humanities

http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/AEI676/lecturer-in-digital-culture-and-society/

Job Ref: A7/AAI/352/12-JM

In order to build on our successful work in digital culture, we are seeking to appoint one post at lecturer level to teach on our successful MA and PhD programmes, on possible future undergraduate programmes, and to conduct research.

This is a joint appointment between the Department of Culture, Media and Creative Industries and the Department of Digital Humanities.

The successful applicant may have expertise in any area of digital culture, but applicants with an interest in gaming, social networking and/or digital art will be particularly welcome. The successful applicant must show an ability to contribute to the Research Excellence Framework submission, and to contribute to the international excellence of the two departments' research and teaching.

The closing date for receipt of applications is 24th May 2012

Interviews are provisionally set for 11 June 2012

Equality of opportunity is College policy.

The appointment will be made, dependent on relevant qualifications, within the Grade 6 to 7 scale, currently £31,020 to £45,486, per annum plus £2,323 per annum London Allowance.

For an informal discussion of the post please contact Dr Tim Jordan via email at timothy.jordan at kcl.ac.uk to arrange a time to speak.

Cheers Tim

Dr Tim Jordan,
Acting Head of Department Culture, Media and Creative Industries,
Senior Lecturer Digital Humanities
Creative Arts Administrative Centre,
Room 5D, D Floor,
Chesham Building,