[ecrea] Call for papers - Movie: A Journal of Film Criticism

Mon Apr 16 15:44:58 GMT 2012

Dear all,

Apologies for cross-posting. Please see the call for papers for issues 4 and 5 of Movie: A Journal of Film Criticism.

Sincerely,

MOVIE editorial board.

---

Call for papers - Movie: A Journal of Film Criticism

Movie: A Journal of Film Criticism is an open access, peer reviewed online journal, committed to publishing rigorous but accessible critical writing that is responsive to the detailed texture and artistry of film and television, old and new. We also welcome articles that illuminate concepts, analytical methods and questions in film aesthetics that are of significance to film criticism.

We are currently inviting submissions for issues 4 & 5. Articles should be up to 8,000 words, although we are also open to the possibility of longer pieces, to be judged on a case-by-case basis. Articles should be submitted as email attachments to (movie.journal /at/ gmail.com).

Movie: A Journal of Film Criticism is a joint venture between the Universities of Warwick, Reading, and Oxford. The journal is published on a biannual basis.