Archive for August 2012

[ecrea] IR 13: Technologies Conference

Tue Aug 14 06:33:20 GMT 2012

Just a quick reminder that the Association of Internet Researchers Conference, IR 13: Technologies is running at MediaCity, University of Salford, UK this year 18-21 October.  We are delighted to announce that our speakers for IR 13.0 will be Liesbet van Zoonen, Zizi Papacharissi, Daniel Miller and Terri Senft, with more speakers to be announced shortly.  Please do check out the website for further details and note that early bird registration ends on 1 September.

See:http://ir13.aoir.org<http://ir13.aoir.org/>/

Twitter: #ir13

Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/internetresearch13<https://www.facebook.com/internetresearch13>