Archive for February 2012

[ecrea] Journal of Italian Cinema and Media Studies

Wed Feb 01 20:47:14 GMT 2012

My name is Flavia Laviosa and I am a professor of Italian culture and
cinema at Wellesley College in the United States.  I am writing to
inform you of the newly established Journal of Italian Cinema and
Media Studies published by Intellect.  As the Editor of the journal, I
invite you visit the websitehttp://bit.ly/oa7uDj  and find more about
this publication.

I hope that JICMS will be of interest to you and your organization,
and that you would be willing to promote the journal among your
colleagues and members. I also hope that you will consider individual,
institutional or on-line subscription to the journal.

Thank you for your attention and please feel free to contact me if you
have any questions.

Best,

Flavia Laviosa

--
Flavia Laviosa
Senior Lecturer

Editor
*Journal of Italian Cinema and Media Studies*
**http://bit.ly/oa7uDj

Tel.: +1-781-283-2618
Fax: +1-781-283-2876
http://www.wellesley.edu/Italian/flaviosa/biography.html