[ecrea] ECREA Symposium on the Mediation of Scandal and Moral Outrage @ LSE, 16-17 December 2011: Programme and Registration

Mon Nov 28 21:25:59 GMT 2011

We are pleased to announce that the provisional programme for the ECREA@LSE International Symposium on The Mediation of Scandal and Moral Outrage is already available online. Please download it following this link: http://www2.lse.ac.uk/media@lse/pdf/EcreaSymposium2011.pdf

The symposium is organised by the ECREA sections: communication and democracy, gender and communication with the collaboration of YECREA.

The Symposium is also open for scholars who are not presenting a paper, but might be interested in attending and contributing to the event in other ways.

Please follow the link to register for this event:
http://eshop.lse.ac.uk/browse/extra_info.asp?compid=1&modid=2&prodid=95&deptid=211&catid=39 <http://eshop.lse.ac.uk/browse/extra_info.asp?compid=1&modid=2&prodid=95&deptid=211&catid=39>

We look forward to seeing many of you in London mid-December.

All the best,
Bart Cammaerts (in name of the organising committee)
<(b.cammaerts /at/ lse.ac.uk)>