[ecrea] Workshop on Interdisciplinary Methodology – The Case of Comics Studies

Fri Sep 30 12:33:40 GMT 2011

Dear Sir or Madam,

Please find attached [removed] the detailed program of the workshop we have announced a few months ago, the title of which is "Interdisciplinary Methodology – The Case of Comics Studies" (14/15 October 2011, University of Bern). We would appreciate your forwarding this information to the members of your unit. For further inquiries, please visit www.ens.unibe.ch <http://www.ens.unibe.ch> or contact us at "(hoppeler /at/ ens.unibe.ch) <mailto:(hoppeler /at/ ens.unibe.ch)>" or "(etter /at/ ens.unibe.ch) <mailto:(etter /at/ ens.unibe.ch)>".

Kind regards,
Stephanie Hoppeler, Lukas Etter