[ecrea] Call for paper proposals (IPSA World Congress – Madrid 2012)

Mon Sep 19 18:40:32 GMT 2011

CALL FOR PAPER PROPOSALS (IPSA World Congress – Madrid 2012)

Dear colleagues,

We invite you to submit your paper proposals to our panel: *ICTs and Democracy: Can the use of Social Media and Web 2.0 contribute to political engagement?* (RC22 Political Communication, http://www.ipsa.org/my-ipsa/events/madrid2012/panel/icts-and-democracy-can-use-social-media-and-web-20-contribute-politi). IPSA’s deadline for paper proposals and abstracts is *October 17, 2011*. Please use the IPSA internet website www.ipsa.org <http://www.ipsa.org> (where you will need to register – free of charge) in order to submit your paper proposals and subsequently link them to our panel. In case you have problems, you could contact directly the panel chairs.

Best wishes,

Vicky Triga and Dimitra Milioni (Chairs)

Department of Communication and Internet Studies

Cyprus University of Technology

contact: (vasiliki.triga /at/ cut.ac.cy) <mailto:(vasiliki.triga /at/ cut.ac.cy)>, (Dimitra.Milioni /at/ cut.ac.cy) <mailto:(Dimitra.Milioni /at/ cut.ac.cy)>