[ecrea] Eighth International Congress of Qualitative Inquiry (QI2012)

Wed Aug 24 06:16:36 GMT 2011

Eighth International Congress of Qualitative Inquiry

May 16-19, 2012

QUALITATIVE INQUIRY AS GLOBAL ENDEAVOR

Starting 16 August 2011, we will be accepting abstract submissions for
papers, posters, and fully formed panels for The Eighth  International
Congress of Qualitative Inquiry (QI2012). We will be doing rolling
acceptances.

To make a submission, please visit the link below:

http://www.icqi.org/participation.html

The CFP is available at:

http://www.icqi.org/

Respectfully,