[ecrea] Cyborg Subjects #1 on Wikileaks now live!

Mon Aug 22 16:30:21 GMT 2011

Wikileaks: Journalism, Politics and Ethics

We are happy to announce the launch of the first volume of "Cyborg Subjects: Discourses on Digital Culture"! Papers and essays on "Wikileaks: Journalism, Politics and Ethics" are now online available at www.cyborgsubjects.org <http://www.cyborgsubjects.org/>

"Cyborg Subjects" offers a radical and new review system. We believe that knowledge should be free and that the process of knowledge production should not be obfuscated by the less transparent, “knowledge is power” peer review system associated with traditional academic journals. Therefore, all reviews are posted as comments by the members of our editorial board. Everyone is encouraged to engage in the ensuing discussion and to comment on the review, as well as on other individuals’ (potential) reactions to the article.

Feel free to visit www.cyborgsubjects.org <http://www.cyborgsubjects.org/> to find out more! You can also find us on Facebook (http://fb.com/cyborgsubjects) and Twitter (http://twitter.com/cyborgsubjects).