[ecrea] AHRC studentship 2011-12

Tue Jul 05 21:53:48 GMT 2011

AHRC PhD Studentships

The New London Graduate School brings together Arts and Humanities research strengths at the universities of East London, Greenwich, London Metropolitan, London South Bank and Middlesex. We have secured 28 fully-funded AHRC studentships over the next three years.  For 2011-12 we are offering awards in the following areas:

PhD Cultural Studies

For full details and information on how to apply visit

http://www.uel.ac.uk/gradschool/prospective/NLGS.htm

Applications close 29 July 2011