[ecrea] Call for collaboration - Internet use & Healthy Aging

Tue Jun 14 21:00:43 GMT 2011

The European Research Area in Ageing (ERA-AGE 2) has launched Europe's first joint research programme in the ageing field by publishing a call for multidisciplinary research applications on "Active and Healthy Ageing Across the Life Course".

I consider submitting an application that will focus on the role of Internet use in promoting healthy aging.

Scholars from ERA-AGE 2 countries (UK, Canada, Finland, France, Sweden, Israel, Luxembourg, Latvia, and Romania), who wish to join this project, are invited to contact me directly.

Best wishes,

Galit Nimrod, Ph.D., Fulbright scholar

Department of Communication Studies,

and The Center for Multidisciplinary Research in Aging,

Ben-Gurion University of the Negev

POB 653, Beer-Sheva 84105, Israel

Phone: 972-8-6477194, Fax: 972-8-6472855

E-mail: (galit_n /at/ zahav.net.il) <mailto:(galit_n /at/ zahav.net.il)>, (gnimrod /at/ bgu.ac.il) <mailto:(gnimrod /at/ bgu.ac.il)>