[ecrea] Rebellious Media Conference 2011

Sat Jun 04 18:32:49 GMT 2011

Rebellious Media Conference 2011

Michael Albert (ZNet)
John Pilger (The War You Don't See)
Jessica Azulay (New Standard News)
Robert McChesney (Our Media, Not Theirs)

Frustrated with the mainstream media's coverage of war, climate change and the economy, or already making your own media?

Interested in acquiring new skills, or finding out more about exciting radical media projects from around the world?

Want to join the resistance to the corporate takeover of the internet, or discuss how we can harness the digital revolution to help bring about radical social change?

Organised by: Peace News, Ceasefire, New Internationalist, Red Pepper, Undercurrents and visionOntv

www.RadicalMediaConference.org