[ecrea] New ICTs & Connected Communities project

Mon May 16 09:19:52 GMT 2011

Dear Mailing list Members,

As part of the Arts and Humanities Research Councils Connected Communities research agenda researchers at Swansea University, Cardiff University and the University of Glamorgan have been granted an award to investigate "ICT use and connectivity of minority communities in Wales".
As someone involved in the digital divide research/policy area we thought that you may be interested in our research and the workshops that we are planning to hold over the coming months. You can find more information about the project aims and objectives at http://www.wiserd.ac.uk/reasearch/cc where you can sign up to be notified of further news and events regarding the research project.
If you do not wish to sign up for news and events we will not contact you again.

For further information or to discuss the research please contact the Principal Investigator, Dr. Panayiota Tsatsou, at the following address:

Dr. Panayiota Tsatsou
Swansea University
Singleton Park
Swansea SA2 8PP
Tel: +44 (0) 1792 602987
Fax: +44 (0) 1792 295716
Email: (p.tsatsou /at/ swansea.ac.uk)

Kind Regards
The Research Team
Swansa University, Cardiff University&  University of Glamorgan