[ecrea] Call for papers and Call for reseachers on public sphere

Wed Jan 19 11:51:52 GMT 2011

Dear colleagues

 I'm sending to you all  call for papers for a conference in Portugal:
=20
http://www.agendadocidadao.ubi.pt/PSR/

=20
=20
The theme is the public sphere and includes numerous intersections with =
journalism, communication and ICTs. The Project supports this conference =
is that this
http://agendadocidadao.ubi.pt/objectivos/

=20
=20
It also reiterates the call for papers for the journal Studies in =
Communication, which will be launched at the conference:
=20
http://www.ec.ubi.pt/ec/call.html
=20
=20
We continue to ask for  researchers of similar themes (Journalism, =
citizenship, deliberation, public sphere and interfaces between those =
subjects) for contacting us, bexause we rying to bulding a database of =
international research on those kind of   issues =20
=20
Joao Carlos Correia
University of Beira Interior
Professor
Communication and Arts Deparment
6201 - 001 Covilh=E3 - Portugal
Director, Strategic Communication MA
Director, Communication Studies Journal.
Chair, Working Group of Communication and Politics (Portuguese Society =
of Communication)
Research Fields: Journalism Studies, Media, deliberation and public =
sphere; News Media Discourse ..
Alternative Email: (jcorreia /at/ ubi.pt)