[ecrea] Studentships at Reading University

Tue Jan 11 12:41:03 GMT 2011

Fully-funded MA and PhD studentships are currently available in Theatre (Dance, Drama and Performing Arts), Film and Television at the University of Reading.

The deadline for funding applications is February 17th.

Further information about the studentships and about how to apply can be found here:

http://www.reading.ac.uk/research/res-pgr-degrees/FundingOpportunities/res-pgfundingopportunities.aspx

For information about our MA programmes, please follow this link:

http://www.reading.ac.uk/ftt/pg-taught/ftt-pgtcourses.aspx

For initial information about PhD research, please start with this page:

http://www.reading.ac.uk/ftt/pg-research/ftt-pgrabout.aspx

The Department is moving to new, £11 million purpose-built facilities at the heart of the Whiteknights campus this Spring. Please view the following information about practical resources that will be available to our incoming and current postgraduate students (this may be of particular interest to those students keen to research through practice):

http://www.reading.ac.uk/ftt/new-building/ftt-new-build-images.aspx

We have a rich and thriving postgraduate culture, evidenced particularly by our annual JAM conference. Our current Call for Papers can be found here:

http://mediaartplatform.org/blog/angelina-tsitoura/call-papers-jam-2011-conference-space-our-time-exploring-frontiers-screen-and

If you have any queries or require further information, about funding or PG study in general, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best wishes,

Teresa Murjas

Director of Postgraduate Research

(t.s.murjas /at/ reading.ac.uk)