Archive for December 2011

[ecrea] New edition of Media Education Research Journal

Thu Dec 15 19:28:14 GMT 2011

Issue 02.02 of MERJ is published. This is a themed edition - Media Studies 2.0: A Retrospective.

Dr Julian McDougall | Reader in Education
Centre for Developmental and Applied Research in Education
University of Wolverhampton
Walsall Campus | Gorway Road | Walsall |WS1 3BD
01902 323264 | 07808 657933
skype: silvertwin168 | twitter: @julianmcdougall

Editor: The Media Education Research Journal http://www.merj.info/