Archive for November 2011

[ecrea] CFP: Kritikos 2012

Tue Nov 15 22:29:46 GMT 2011

Kritikos: Journal of Postmodern Cultural Sound, Text and Image (ISSN 1552-5112)

Kritikos has been in circulation since 2004 and publishes work in
cultural theory, art and criticism. We are especially interested in what is happening now. And we welcome the work of graduate students. Share your work.

We invite submissions for 2012:

Kritikos:http://intertheory.org/kritikos

Many thanks for your scholarship and support.

Nicholas Ruiz III, Ph.D

NRIII for Congress 2012
http://intertheory.org/nriiiforcongress2010.html
Editor, Kritikos