Archive for January 2010

[ecrea] UTP Journals Focus - Free articles for Jan. 20 - 26, 2010

Wed Jan 20 19:18:30 GMT 2010

University of Toronto Press - Journals on Facebook!

FREE articles for the week of January 20 - 26, 2010

www.facebook.com/utpjournals

Welcome to UTP Journals focus

Every week we will feature articles from several of our journals and offer
them free to our Facebook fans. The articles will only be free for the week
they are featured so be sure to check back every Wednesday so you don't miss
out.

This week we are pleased to feature:

Canadian Historical Review- from issue 44:1

La Crise Metcalfe and the Montreal Election, 1843-1844

Canada's Interest in the Trade and the Sovereignty of Hawaii

Canadian Journal of Criminology and Criminal Justice - from issue 46:4

Classification without Validity or Equity: An Empirical Examination of the
Custody Rating Scale for Federally Sentenced Women Offenders in Canada

Safe Streets for Whom? Homeless Youth, Social Exclusion, and Criminal
Victimization

Canadian Modern Language Review- from issue 63:1

How Large a Vocabulary is Needed For Reading and Listening?

>From Faible to Strong: How Does Their Vocabulary Grow?

Canadian Public Policy- from issue 33:1

You've Come a Long Way, Baby? Persistent Gender Inequality in University
Enrolment and Completion in Canada, 1979-2004

The Potential for Electricity Market Restructuring in Quebec

Canadian Review of American Studies- from issue 38:3

Where the Popular Meets the Mundane: The Use of Lists in Personal Zines

Reconsidering Rap's "I": Eminem's Autobiographical Postures and the
Construction of Identity Authenticity

Don't forget to check back http://www.facebook.com/utpjournals on January 27
for a new list of free articles!

posted by T Hawkins, UTP Journals