Archive for November 2009

[ecrea] Free articles this week at UTP Journals on Facebook

Thu Nov 05 17:15:53 GMT 2009

University of Toronto Press - Journals is now on Facebook!

 <http://www.facebook.com/utpjournals> www.facebook.com/utpjournals

Join us for advance notice of tables of contents of forthcoming issues,
author and editor commentaries and insights, calls for papers and advice on
publishing in our journals. Become a fan and join in discussions about
current developments in your field of study and on relevant news from around
the publishing world. UTP Journals fans can also make suggestions of themes
for future issues and for new books to consider for review, and much more...

And introducing - UTP Journals focus

Every week we will feature articles from several of our journals and offer
them free to our Facebook fans. The articles will only be free for the week
they are featured so be sure to check back every Wednesday so you don't miss
out.

UTP Journals focus - Free Articles for November 5 - 11, 2009

This week we are pleased to feature:

INFOR
Fifty Years of OR in Forestry Preface to the Special Forestry Issue of INFOR
- Issue 45:1

Journal of Scholarly Publishing
The University Press in North America: A Brief History - Issue 40:1 (2008)

Modern Drama

Fun and Games with George and Nick: Competitive Masculinity in Who's Afraid
of Virginia Woolf? - Issue 50:4 (2007)

Physiotherapy Canada

Barriers to Rehabilitation in Primary Health Care in Ontario: Funding and
Wait Times for Physical Therapy Services - Issue 59:3 (2007)

Seminar

>From Rilke to Stelarc: Cross-Mapping Body Figurations in Early
Twentieth-Century German Literature with Early Twenty-First-Century Body
Performances - Issue 43:4 (2007)

University of Toronto Law Journal
THE ROLE OF EMOTIONS IN THE RULE OF LAW - Issue 57:4 (2007)

University of Toronto Quarterly
Milton and the Pursuit of Happiness - Issue 77:3 (2008)

Don't forget to check back on November 12 for a new list of free articles!
<http://www.facebook.com/utpjournals> www.facebook.com/utpjournals

University of Toronto Press - Journals Division
5201 Dufferin St., Toronto, ON, Canada M3H 5T8
Tel: (416) 667-7810 Fax: (416) 667-7881
Fax Toll Free in North America 1-800-221-9985
email:(journals /at/ utpress.utoronto.ca)
<mailto:(journals /at/ utpress.utoronto.ca)?subject=CJCCJ%20online>

www.utpjournals.com <http://www.utpjournals.com/cjccj/cjccj.html>

Join us on Facebook!

 <http://www.facebook.com/utpjournals> http://www.facebook.com/utpjournals

posted by T Hawkins, UTP Journals