[eccr] IPSI BgD multidisciplinary, interdisciplinary, and transdisciplinary conferences

Fri Jun 17 13:58:08 GMT 2005

>Dear potential Speaker:
>
>On behalf of the organizing committee, I would like to extend a cordial
>invitation for you to attend one of the upcoming IPSI BgD
>multidisciplinary, interdisciplinary, and transdisciplinary conferences.
>
>The first one will take place in Sveti Stefan, Montenegro:
>
>IPSI-2005 MONTENEGRO
>Hotel Sveti Stefan (arrival: 1 October 05 / departure: 8 October 05)
>Deadlines: 1 May 05 (abstract) / 1 July 05 (full paper)
>
>The second one will take place in Venice, Italy:
>
>IPSI-2005 VENICE
>Hotel Luna Baglioni (arrival: 9 November 05 / departure: 14 November 05)
>Deadlines: 1 June 05 (abstract) / 1 August 05 (full paper)
>
>The third one will take place on the Bled lake, Slovenia:
>
>IPSI-2005 SLOVENIA
>Hotel Toplice (arrival: 8 December 05 / departure: 11 December 05)
>Deadlines: 1 July 05 (abstract) & 1 September 05 (full paper)
>
>All IPSI BgD conferences are non-profit. They bring together the elite of
>the world science; so far, we have had seven Nobel Laureates speaking at
>the opening ceremonies. The conferences always take place in some of the
>most attractive places of the world. All those who come to IPSI
>conferences once, always love to come back (because of the unique
>professional quality and the extremely creative atmosphere); lists of past
>participants are on the web, as well as details of future conferences.
>
>These conferences are in line with the newest recommendations of the US
>National Science Foundation and of the EU research sponsoring agencies, to
>stress multidisciplinary, interdisciplinary, and transdisciplinary
>research (M+I+T++ research). The speakers and activities at the
>conferences truly support this type of scientific interaction.
>
>One of the main topics of this conference is "E-education and E-business
>with Special Emphasis on Semantic Web and Web Datamining"
>
>Other topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
>
>* Internet
>* Computer Science and Engineering
>* Mobile Communications/Computing for Science and Business
>* Management and Business Administration
>* Education
>* e-Medicine
>* e-Oriented Bio Engineering/Science and Molecular Engineering/Science
>* Environmental Protection
>* e-Economy
>* e-Law
>* Technology Based Art and Art to Inspire Technology Developments
>* Internet Psychology
>
>If you would like more information on either conference, please reply to
>this e-mail message.
>
>If you plan to submit an abstract and paper, please let us know
>immediately for planning purposes. Note that you can submit your paper
>also to the IPSI Transactions journal.
>
>Sincerely Yours,
>
>Prof. V. Milutinovic, Chairman,
>IPSI BgD Conferences

Carpentier Nico (Phd)
Vrijheidslaan 17 - B-1081 Brussel - Belgium
T: ++ 32 (0)2-412.42.78
F: ++ 32 (0)2/412.42.00
Office: 4/0/18
Centre for Media Sociology (CeMeSO)
European Consortium for Communication Research
Web: http://www.eccr.info