[eccr] CFP: Special Issue of Journal of Brand Management on Corporate Branding, Identity and Communications

Wed Jun 08 13:51:57 GMT 2005

>Call for Papers: Special Issue of Journal of Brand Management on Corporate
>Branding, Identity and Communications
>
>Volume 13, Issue 5
>For publication in July/August 2006
>
>Guest Editors:
>T. C. Melewar, Warwick Business School, UK
>Elif Karaosmanoglu, Middlesex University Business School, UK
>
>Journal of Brand Management is pleased to announce a special issue focused
>on recent advances and development with regard to scholarship in corporate
>branding, corporate identity management and corporate communications. The
>journal presents cutting-edge thinking, analysis and theory development
>from the world's leading figures in branding.
>
>Over the last two decades, corporate branding, corporate identity and
>corporate communications areas have caught the attention of both scholars
>and practitioners. However, theory in these areas and areas relating to
>their interrelationships remains relatively under-researched. The aim of
>this special issue of JBM is to bridge this gap, and to advance our
>understanding of the application of marketing and management theories to
>the relationships of these three areas.
>
>Accordingly, the Guest Editors welcome submissions offering innovative
>insights into issues surrounding corporate branding, identity and
>communications strategies. All papers will be required to have an original
>perspective and a distinct contribution to the integration of these three
>areas mentioned above.
>
>All rigorous and thoughtful conceptual papers, literature reviews, case
>studies, empirical studies and practice papers using a wide range of
>methodologies are encouraged. A wide variety of topics will be suitable
>for this special edition and might include (but is not limited to) the
>following:
>
>Theoretical and conceptual foundations for the integration of the subject
>areas above
>Corporate branding, identity/image and communications issues in
>business-to-business, electronic, services, small / medium sized
>businesses and non profit organisations
>Integration of different elements of the corporate identity mix, for
>example, symbolism, communication and behaviour
>Internal brand management at the corporate level
>Processes and methodologies for building a business-to-business corporate
>brand
>Product brand image and brand associations
>Corporate image and brand associations
>Relationship between corporate branding and identity, image, visual
>identity etc.
>Effect of corporate branding on industrial/organisational purchasing
>Brand architecture (corporate co-branding and networks)
>Performance metrics for corporate communications
>Impact of stakeholder identification and engagement on corporate
>communication outcomes
>The effect of brand management on the internet
>Corporate identity/image management on the internet
> [...]

Carpentier Nico (Phd)
Vrijheidslaan 17 - B-1081 Brussel - Belgium
T: ++ 32 (0)2-412.42.78
F: ++ 32 (0)2/412.42.00
Office: 4/0/18
Centre for Media Sociology (CeMeSO)
European Consortium for Communication Research
Web: http://www.eccr.info