Archive for calls, January 2022

[Commlist] CFP: Feminist Design Rhetorics

Fri Jan 28 18:29:08 GMT 2022

Kristin Prins, Kristin Ravel, and Rachael Sullivan are seeking chapters for an edited collection tentatively titled /Feminist Design Rhetorics: Theories, Practices, and Pedagogies for Building Equity and Collective Justice/.We hope authors will explore questions such as: What are the roles of design, technologies, and rhetoric in furthering intersectional feminist activism? What impacts do intersectional approaches to design bring to our rhetorical theory, practice, and pedagogy? And how might we use a feminist design lens to make rhetorical choices that center accountability, equity, and social justice?

Proposals (500-750 words with a 50-word bio) are due by March 28, 2022.
Please find the full call and submission form here: https://sites.google.com/view/feminist-design-rhetorics/