Archive for calls, January 2022

[Commlist] Virtual conference CFP | Animals in the American Popular Imagination

Wed Jan 12 16:08:43 GMT 2022

we'd like to share the call for presentations for our virtual conference *Animals in the American Popular Imagination | September 12-16, 2022*. You can find the full call on the official website (https://popular-animals.com ).

Deadline for submissions: April 24, 2022

We accept abstract proposals for individual presentations (300 words) or full panels (3-4 presenters, 250-word description of panel plus abstracts of all papers). Please, email your proposal to (popmec.animals /at/ gmail.com) as a single attachment (.doc, .docx, .odt) including name, affiliation (if any), and contact email.