Archive for calls, August 2020

[Commlist] Fan Studies Network - North America - Call for Salon Participants

Wed Aug 12 18:52:50 GMT 2020

The Fan Studies Network - North America conference is proud to announce its 3rd conference is going to be held virtually Oct 13-17. We are currently calling for participants for our salon panels on a variety of topics.

Salons are organized by topic. Everyone on the salon submits and reads short abstracts before the day of presentations. Space is limited in each seminar which is led by one or two people.

If you would like to apply to participate in one, please proceed to the application form here <https://forms.gle/CNhEWhgCZTmHFF2B7> to continue (link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScrTLZZJlN93utYJASckg3YVXOHH-uSKghGNIihrHNzNcLFTQ/viewform). *The deadline for submitting a proposal is Tuesday, August 25, 2020*, and you *may* propose something for a panel even if you have been accepted in another capacity for the conference.

We will be featuring a keynote presentation by Dr. Rebecca Wanzo and a Plenary session on KPop fandom.

If you have any questions, please contact us at (fsnna.conference /at/ gmail.com) <mailto:(fsnna.conference /at/ gmail.com)>