Archive for calls, March 2020

[Commlist] 10 Years of Transnational Screens Conference

Mon Mar 30 18:09:03 GMT 2020

On behalf of Dr Monia Acciari:

We are sorry for having to cancel the “10 Years of Transnational Screens Conference”, which was planned for the 9^th and 10^th July 2020 at De Montfort University, Leicester, UK. Due to global circumstances we are all being affected by, we have, in line with the government’s requirement and everybody’s safety, taken the decision to cancel this gathering and move it at a later date.