Archive for calls, April 2019

[Commlist] Call for Editors - Contratexto (Peru)

Tue Apr 23 21:50:17 GMT 2019

Call For Editors - Contratexto Journal of Communication (Peru)
Deadline: May 30th, 2019

Contratexto is an Open Access refereed academic journal published by the Faculty of Communication at the University of Lima every six months (two issues per year from 2015), with emphasis on the field of communication and related branches, designed for academics, professionals and students of communication, social sciences and humanities. It edits articles, research papers, essays and bibliographical reviews in Spanish, Portuguese and English.

We are opening a call for dossier topic proposals for our 2020 issues. Topics must be in line with our editorial policies and guidelines [https://revistas.ulima.edu.pe/index.php/contratexto/about/editorialPolicies#focusAndScope], always in relation with communication studies. This proposal for dossier topics must be submitted by two researchers from different countries and/or affiliations.
Selected editors will have the following functions:
- Proposal and dissemination of a Call for Papers.
- Securing the quality of the papers submitted for review.
- Proposing a list of peer reviewers.
- Follow on the editorial process.

If you or any other colleague is interested and apt for working as a Thematic Editor on Contratexto, you may submit your proposal in the following link: http://bit.ly/CTx_2020

The requisites are:
- Having sufficient academic experience on the topic proposed.
- Proposing an abstract of the topic and its justification. - The proposed topic must have a sufficient field to cover at least 10 articles per issue.

For the complete call for editors in Spanish visit the link: http://bit.ly/Convocatoria2020-CTx
We await your proposals.

Lilian Kanashiro
Journal Director
Revista Contratexto/Facultad de Comunicación
Universidad de Lima