Archive for calls, January 2017

[ecrea] Call for submissions - Journal of Alternative and Community Media, Volume 2 (2017)

Tue Jan 24 09:03:49 GMT 2017

The Journal of Alternative and Community Media seeks submissions from authors conducting research that advances knowledge about the history and contemporary theory and practice of alternative, community and activist media and communication forms. Articles are published online on a rolling basis and are subject to the highest standards of double-blind peer review. For more information and details of how to submit, please visit our website or email Managing Editor, Ben Green at (editorial /at/ joacm.org) <mailto:(editorial /at/ joacm.org)>.

Volume 1 of the journal was published in 2016, featuring 15 topical, invited essays from our Editorial Advisory Board, eight full length articles and reviews of four English and Spanish-language books. This and all journal content is published on an open access basis pursuant to a Creative Commons licence.

The Journal of Alternative and Community Media is published by Griffith University ePress with support from the International Association for Media and Communication Research (IAMCR) Community Communication section and the Griffith Centre for Social and Cultural Research.

The Journal is guided by an esteemed international Editorial Advisory Board. Editors are Chris Atton (Edinburgh Napier University) and Susan Forde (Griffith University). Reviews Editors are Kerrie Foxwell-Norton (Griffith University), Arne Hintz (Cardiff University) and Claudia Magallenes-Blanco (Universidad Iberoamericana Puebla).

We encourage you to circulate this email among your networks.

www.joacm.org <http://www.joacm.org>
facebook.com/joacm.org <http://facebook.com/joacm.org>
twitter.com/JournalofACM <http://twitter.com/JournalofACM>

Regards,
Ben Green
Managing Editor
(editorial /at/ joacm.org) <mailto:(editorial /at/ joacm.org)>