Archive for calls, February 2004

[eccr] BledCom 2004 11th annual International Public Relations Research Symposium.

Thu Feb 19 08:38:30 GMT 2004

BledCom 2004 Newsletter (1)

February 16th 2004

Dear colleague!

This is the first issue of BledCom 2004 Newsletter - an electronic
periodical that will provide you with latest news and updates about upcoming
symposium. We believe you might be interested in receiving information about
BledCom 2004 therefore we placed you on our mailing list.

BledCom is a public relations research symposium, which is being organised
every year since 1994 by Pristop Communications in cooperation with Public
Relations Society of Slovenia and EUPRERA. It is a traditional gathering of
scholars and practitioners of public relations from all over the world, who
have the opportunity to hear presentations of different speakers and also to
present their own work. However, the most important part of BledCom is
having good time with friends, meeting new people and generate interesting
ideas.

BledCom 2004 will be the 11th annual International Public Relations
Research Symposium.

It will take place from 2nd until 4th July 2004. The theme of
this year's symposium is New Concepts and Technologies for Public Relations,
Public Affairs and Corporate Communication.

Call for papers
We would like to remind you that there is still time to send your abstracts
on topic broadly addressing the theme of this year's symposium. If you are
interested, you should submit an abstract of around 250-300 words by 1 March
2004 to Dr. Dejan Vercic((dejan.vercic /at/ pristop.si) ).

Registration
If you decide to participate at the symposium, please register by filling
out the form on official web site www.bledcom.com. The regular registration
fee is 550 euros, for EUPRERA members 350 euros and for students 150 euros.

Accommodation
BledCom 2004 will take place in Golf Hotel Bled. Please, make reservation
for rooms until 10 May 2004. You can either use the web form for the
registration on www.bledcom.com, or make the reservation directly with Ms.
Jasmina Dizdarevic at Golf Hotel Bled (e-mail: (jasmina /at/ gp-hoteli-bled.si)).
When you book the room, please identify yourself as a BledCom participant.

Additional information
For any further information, please visit our official web site
www.bledcom.com. On this web site you can find all the news about BledCom as
well as other useful information about Bled symposium, from accommodation to
weather report for Slovenia. If you have any additional questions, please do
not hesitate to contact us!

We are looking forward to seeing you in Bled!

Contacts:
Mrs. Alenka Azman: (alenka.azman /at/ pristop.si)  <mailto:(alenka.azman /at/ pristop.si)>

Carpentier Nico (Phd)
Vrijheidslaan 17 - B-1081 Brussel - Belgium
T: ++ 32 (0)2-412.42.78
F: ++ 32 (0)2/412.42.00
Office: 4/0/18
Centre for Media Sociology (CeMeSO)