Archive for May 2023

[Commlist] Creativity, Communities & Culture event

Wed May 24 03:19:00 GMT 2023

Creativity, Communities & Culture event

Tuesday 27^th June, 10 am – 6 pm

Preston City Centre

Join researchers from the University of Central Lancashire for a day of presentations, performances, workshops and music, which will explore and celebrate the contributions that arts and humanities research can make to our places and communities. Taking place in locations across Preston City Centre, such as Avenham Park, the historic Covered Markets and The Birley Artist Studios, the event will provide an opportunity to share methods and experiences and to see how our research has shaped Preston's public realm.

View the programme and book your free ticket here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/creativity-communities-and-culture-tickets-637275426957 <https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/creativity-communities-and-culture-tickets-637275426957>

Creativity, Communities and Culture has been organised by the Creative Practice Research Academy at the University of Central Lancashire.

For more information, please contact (cpra /at/ uclan.ac.uk) <mailto:(cpra /at/ uclan.ac.uk)>

Where opportunity creates success
University of Central Lancashire <https://www.uclan.ac.uk>