Archive for June 2022

[Commlist] Call for book proposals on Digital China

Thu Jun 30 11:19:40 GMT 2022

*Call for book proposals*

The Anthem Series on Digital China, eds. Michael Keane (QUT) and Haiqing Yu (RMIT), Anthem Press.

We welcome submissions of proposals for challenging and original works from emerging and established scholars that meet the criteria of our series. We make prompt editorial decisions. Our titles are published in print and e-book editions and are subject to peer review by recognized authorities in the field. We are accepting proposals for books of a variety of types and lengths including standard monographs (mid-length and full-length), edited collections, short books (Anthem Impact, 20,000 - 30,000 words), critical introductions (50,000 words), handbooks/companions, reference books, course and trade books. Please contact us at: (proposal /at/ anthempress.com).

https://anthempress.com/anthem-series-on-digital-china