Archive for June 2022

[Commlist] Teaching Associate in Digital Humanities (University of Cambridge, 0.8FTE)

Fri Jun 17 22:38:33 GMT 2022

The successful applicant will help deliver the new CDH-led MPhil programme in Digital Humanities to be launched in October 2022, and will work with the MPhil Director, CDH Director and Learning Director to further develop CDH's postgraduate offering as it expands into new areas. They will prepare and deliver primarily postgraduate teaching and supervision but might contribute to other forms of DH teaching.

We are seeking candidates with a wide range of expertise in Digital Humanities, which we conceive as an expansive and intrinsically inter-disciplinary field, that brings together research focussed around collections, platforms, digital methods, public cultures, digital aesthetics, cultural analytics, digital media studies, medium theory, digital justice, and cultural critique. We are interested in both theoretical and practical approaches to DH.

We particularly encourage candidates with a background in any of the following areas:
-- cultural analytics and distant reading
-- digital public humanities
-- sonic/audiovisual DH
-- digital aesthetics and media art
-- global digital humanities
However, we welcome applications from candidates in any area of the Digital Humanities. The successful applicant will have a commitment to Digital Humanities as their interdisciplinary home.

DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 26 June 2022
For more information and details on how to apply, visit https://www.jobs.cam.ac.uk/job/35060/