[Commlist] two positions at Rhodes University School of Journalism and Media Studies

Thu Nov 19 13:52:20 GMT 2020

Two posts available in the Rhodes University School of Journalism and Media Studies
in digital media studies/media studies/cultural studies
at Associate Professor/Senior Lecturer/Lecturer levels

The School of Journalism and Media Studies at Rhodes University in Makhanda, South Africa, is consistently ranked among the best in Africa. With two positions opening, this is a time of transformation.

We are looking for two experienced colleagues at Associate Professor/Senior Lecturer/Lecturer level in the areas of digital, media and/or cultural studies.

Candidates from within our field as well as related disciplines are warmly encouraged to apply.

Feel free to peruse our website (www.ru.ac.za/jms <http://www.ru.ac.za/jms>) and contact Prof Anthea Garman ((a.garman /at/ ru.ac.za) <mailto:(a.garman /at/ ru.ac.za)>), Prof Lorenzo Dalvit ((l.dalvit /at/ ru.ac.za) <mailto:(l.dalvit /at/ ru.ac.za)>) or Dr Priscilla Boshoff ((p.a.boshoff /at/ ru.ac.za) <mailto:(p.a.boshoff /at/ ru.ac.za)>) to find out more about us.

Documents about the posts and application forms and instructions are available at
https://www.placementpartner.co.za/wi/vacancy/?id=rhodes&source=ru&vacancy_ref=RU000417

If you have any questions about the application or are experiencing challenges on the system, please contact Ms Ntosh Gongqa on +27 (0)46 603 8616 or submit your application to
(jobs-red /at/ ru.ac.za) <mailto:(jobs-red /at/ ru.ac.za)>

Application closing date: 30 November 2020