[Commlist] Job opportunity: Associate Lecturer in Journalism

Thu Nov 12 15:31:59 GMT 2020

This is a fixed term post, to cover the research leave of a member of the team, between 11 January 2021 – 15 July 2022 (18 Months).

The successful candidate will work within the Media Department as an active member of a team teaching and delivering excellence in journalism. The Associate Lecturer in Journalism will have expert knowledge and teaching experience in journalism. We are looking for an individual who is passionate about facilitating critical thinking and rigorous professional practice in our students, supporting students in producing innovative and high-quality audio-visual and digital media content.

The role holder will have expert knowledge of journalistic skills, audio-visual production and digital media publishing and have experience in industry, such as working for established media outlets or as a freelance journalist.

If you wish to discuss the job in further detail please contact James Charlton, Head of Department for Media ((J.Charlton /at/ mdx.ac.uk)).

Job details and how to apply: https://jobs.mdx.ac.uk/vacancy.aspx?ref=ACI84 <https://jobs.mdx.ac.uk/vacancy.aspx?ref=ACI84>