[Commlist] CFP: The City in Climate Fictions

Wed Nov 11 21:24:40 GMT 2020

-----
The *La ville dans les fictions climatiques / The City in Climate Fictions* conference takes place in the PARVIS program of the I-Site FUTURE dedicated to futuristic urban imaginations at the Université Gustave Eiffel / I-Site FUTURE (Paris). We invite contributions that explore futuristic urban imaginations within the corpus of climate fictions, articulated with the concepts of Anthropocene and Urbanocene.

You can find more details about the  event here: https://parvis.hypotheses.org/1431 <https://parvis.hypotheses.org/1431> (scroll down for English).

The conference will take place on *May 5-7, 2021* (on site and/or online). A publication of the conference papers is planned. We encourage interested colleagues to submit *250 words abstracts* for 20-minute papers.

Abstracts should be sent to  Irène Langlet ((irene.langlet /at/ u-pem.fr) <mailto:(irene.langlet /at/ u-pem.fr)>) and Nadège Pérelle ((nadege.perelle /at/ u-pem.fr) <mailto:(nadege.perelle /at/ u-pem.fr)>) before 22 January 2021 as follows: Title, Abstract, Bio and bibliography (in French and in English).

Notifications of acceptance will be sent before 15 February 2021.