[Commlist] Mapping the Magazine 6 is going virtual

Wed Apr 08 20:15:51 GMT 2020

The 6th Edition of Mapping the Magazine organizers have decided to maintain the dates of the upcoming conference: July 2nd and 3rd. However, the event is going to happen online.

The team involved is motivated to make the virtual conference a great success and is working towards finding the best online environment possible for the event.

Let us all face this strategic change of the scenery as an opportunity to use new tools and to keep on discussing relevant topics for the Magazine Studies field. This is also an opportunity to reflect on this new way of collaborating and making things happen.

We hope you will be able to meet us online in July and we will update you with more information on the programme and new fees as soon as possible.

Meanwhile, if you have any inquiries, just let us know by sending an email to (mappingthemagazine6 /at/ gmail.com) <mailto:(mappingthemagazine6 /at/ gmail.com)>

Mapping the Magazine 6
http://mappingthemagazine.org/
https://www.facebook.com/MappingtheMagazine/
https://www.instagram.com/mappingthemagazine6/