[Commlist] Call for contributions: Dante Alighieri and the Divine Comedy in video/tabletop/role-playing games

Sat Apr 04 13:46:44 GMT 2020

I (=Mattia Petricola) recently became involved as co-editor in a project on the intermedial reception of Dante Alighieri headed by Caroline Fischer (University of Pau, France). The project stems from a panel originally held at the 2019 ESCL (European Society of Comparative Literature) Conference in Lille (France) and will result in a collection of articles. The articles will be published by the end of the year in Between <https://ojs.unica.it/index.php/between/index> (https://ojs.unica.it/index.php/between/index), the online, open-access journal of the Italian Society of Comparative Literature, in the wider context of an international number on intermediality edited by Massimo Fusillo (University of L'Aquila, Italy) and Hans-Joachim Backe (IT University of Copenhagen).

In order to further enrich our focus section on Dante and intermediality, we are looking for contributions in English or French (max 40.000 characters) exploring the intermedial reception of Dante (not limited to the Divine Comedy) in video/tabletop/role-playing games. The deadline for article submissions is July 30, 2020. If you are interested, please write to (mattia.petricola /at/ gmail.com) <mailto:(mattia.petricola /at/ gmail.com)> as soon as you can with a short abstract and bio and we will discuss your proposal together.