[Commlist] New Posts: Professor/Reader and Senior Lecturer/Lecturer in (Digital) Media & Communication - University of Huddersfield

Sun Feb 16 22:16:15 GMT 2020

We are currently advertising three new posts at Full Professor/Reader (x1) and Senior Lecturer/Lecturer (x2) level.

Successful applicants will join an ambitious, yet friendly and supportive department, become part of our Research Centre for Participatory Culture and will have an opportunity to shape our new degree programme in Digital Media and Communication and our Masters programme in Participatory and Social Media. We welcome applications from researchers at all career stages.

Please find further details under the following links:

Professor or Reader in Digital Media and Communication (Closing Date: 8 March 2020): http://hud.ac/gjg

Senior Lecturer or Lecturer in Digital Media and Communication (Closing Date: 24 February 2020): http://hud.ac/ggc

Senior Lecturer or Lecturer in Media and Communication (Closing Date: 24 February 2020): http://hud.ac/ggi

If you have any questions, or are interested in an informal discussion of any of these posts,  please get in touch.

To those subscribing to the MeCCSA mailing list from outside the UK, I would like to stress that we continue to welcome applicants from any background and of any nationality - please don't let Brexit deter you from applying.