[Commlist] Assistant Head of Westminster School of Media and Communication

Fri Jan 31 18:18:00 GMT 2020

We have an exciting vacancy in our School of Media and Communication, working as part of the School’s leadership team to help shape and deliver our strategy.

We’ve designed this vacancy so that you can also maintain your research profile, and there are interesting teaching options available as well.

Application details here:
https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/BYI253/assistant-head-school-of-media-and-communication

More about the School here:
https://www.westminster.ac.uk/about-us/our-university/our-colleges-and-schools