[Commlist] Techne AHRC Collaborative Doctoral Studentship with Brunel University London

Fri Nov 08 07:54:07 GMT 2019

Brunel University London, partnering with the Museum of London, is currently inviting applications for a fully-funded Techne Collaborative Doctoral Award PhD studentship: "*Changing Places: Evaluating the socio-cultural impact and experiential change of the New Museum of London in Smithfield".*

The studentship provides an exciting opportunity to work with myself and the Museum of London on a fully funded action research-based PhD to analyse how a new museum enters into dialogue with its surrounding neighbourhood to become, create or inform a new civic space.