[Commlist] 2020 Communication and Mass Media Conference Athens Greece

Fri Sep 27 07:30:12 GMT 2019

From Dr Gregory T. Papanikos <(atiner /at/ athens-conferences.com)>

2020 Communication and Mass Media Conference Athens Greece 2020 Communication and Mass Media Conference Athens Greece
Dear Colleague,
I would like to bring to your attention the organization of the *18th Annual International Conference on Communication and Mass Media, 11-14 May 2020, Athens, Greece* (*Academics Responsible:* /*Dr. John Pavlik*, Professor, Rutgers University, USA &* Dr. Yorgo Pasadeos*, Ex-Associate Dean, College of Communication & Information Sciences and Professor Emeritus, Department of Advertising and Public Relations, University of Alabama, USA/). You are more than welcome to submit a proposal for presentation. *The abstract submission deadline is 7 October 2019*. You may also send us a _stream-panel proposal_ to be organized as part of the conference. If you need more information, please let me know, and our administration will send it to you, including the link to the website, and abstract submission form. We do hope you can contribute to our academic activities.