[Commlist] CSAA Conference 2019 'Cultural Transformations'

Fri Sep 13 13:02:02 GMT 2019

The 2019 Cultural Studies Association of Australasia: 'Cultural Transformations' conference convenors are pleased to announce that registration is now open for the CSAA Conference to be held at the University of Queensland from the 4th - 6th December 2019.

Conference registration prices are based upon CSAA membership brackets, and the early bird prices will be available until the 31st October.

Pleaseaccess the registration portal here: https://payments.uq.edu.au/OneStopWeb/UQPCET101/booking?UDS_ACTION_DATA=Z10mBTUxLwNOKFACNEJDditQQndPWUAbK0JKWQRBUTAONiom

We also have some spaces left for our 'Prefix' day for HDR students and early career academics on 3rd December 2019. If you are interested in attending, or if you have any other queries or concerns about the CSAA conference, please email (csaa2019 /at/ gmail.com).