[Commlist] Crisis6 conference

Wed Sep 11 22:14:50 GMT 2019

Registration Reminder Crisis6 in Leeds, UK

This is just a quick reminder that we are less than 3 weeks from Crisis6 in Leeds, UK (October 3-5). If you are planning to attend, please make sure that you register for the conference by 24 September.

We have an exciting conference planned. We will have presentations, mini-workshops, and share research and best practices from scholars and practitioners from over the UK as well as 20 countries. Some of the conference's special features include:

  * Simulation and Social Media Analytics Mini-Workshops (when you
    register, you can only register for 1)
  * A special keynote panel on Thursday night featuring elite
    practitioners and academics
  * A keynote lunch on Friday on whistleblowing
  * On Wednesday 2 October, we have a special Graduate Student workshop
    available for any Master's or PhD student who developing their
    research projects (at an additional fee)
  * A Friday evening conference dinner (at an additional fee)

Registration is open now. The cost for the conference is £220 per person for the three days inclusive of all regular conference sessions and the special keynote session. If you are a student, the cost is discounted to £150. All of the conference information, participants, sessions, and registration information is available on our conference site​ <https://leedstalkspr.com/crisis6-2019/> (https://leedstalkspr.com/crisis6-2019/​;). Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions. If you have any questions contact our conference email: (leedstalkspr /at/ gmail.com)