[Commlist] A call for papers for the 2nd volume of MultiColors - The international journal of educational research and theory.

Sun Jul 21 23:27:20 GMT 2019

I am proud to introduce to you the */International journal of educational research and theory /*for a place to submit your academic research papers dealing with pedagogy-focused  topics or topics relating to teaching and learning in diverse contexts.  Below is a call for papers.

A special note to my own KA2 teams—the focus of this new journal is extremely relevant to several of our programs and it would be great if we could “extend” the evaluation and assessment that we need to do for these programs for Brussels into high level academic publications.

Wishing you all well and a relaxing AND REVITALIZING AND  PRODUCTIVE summer,

Rhonda

*/A call for papers for the 2nd volume of MultiColors - The international journal of educational research and theory./*//

//

/MultiColors is the intentional edition of the veteran רב גוונים educational journal, published under the academic umbrella of Gordon College of Education, Haifa, Israel.  This peer reviewed journal now accepts manuscripts for review toward issuing our 2nd volume. /

//

/The journal invites submissions including current research (both quantitative and qualitative), but will also consider high quality literature reviews and theoretical papers. Although we are open to review papers in most fields of education, we will give priority to pedagogy-focused papers, or papers focused on teaching-learning processes in diverse contexts. We are also interested in multidisciplinary papers, integrating various disciplines to shed new light on know dilemmas or issues (e.g.: history of education, psychological analysis of learning texts etc.)/

//

/See this link for details, the first volume and instructions for authors: /

//

/Multicolors - the international journal of educational research and theory | האקדמית גורדון - המכללה לחינוך <https://www.gordon.ac.il/multicolors---the-international-journal-of-educational-research-and-theory>///

//

              Send manuscripts for review to Prof. Leehu Zysberg, editor, at: (leehu /at/ gordon.ac.il) <mailto:(leehu /at/ gordon.ac.il)>