[Commlist] Visiting Lecturers in Novel Writing - Middlesex University

Wed Jun 26 11:00:35 GMT 2019

*Visiting Lecturers in Novel Writing*

We are seeking to expand our pool of Hourly Paid Lecturers to teach on Middlesex University's MA Novel Writing (Distance Education). Since its inception in 2015, student numbers on MA Novel Writing (Distance Education) have expanded rapidly, and weare now looking to recruit additional HPAs (Hourly Paid Academics) to our teaching pool to support theteaching of tutor-group modules and the supervision of final dissertations. All teaching is done remotely, on-line and by Skype/phone. Candidates should be published writers with experience of Higher Education teaching. Experience of postgraduate teaching or teaching online is desirable.

To apply please send your CV, along with a covering letter, to Adam Lively, Programme Leader for MA Novel (WritingA.Lively /at/ mdx.ac.uk) <mailto:(A.Lively /at/ mdx.ac.uk)>by 5pm on Wednesday 10 July.

Shortlisted candidates will be notified by Friday 12 July and interviewed on Wednesday 17 July. At interview candidates are required to present either their passport or work visa as part of a mandatory ‘right to work’ check.