[Commlist] #31 Contratexto Journal of Communication (Peru) - Public space and communication

Tue Jun 04 07:29:06 GMT 2019

#31 Contratexto Journal of Communication (Peru) - Public space and communication

Contratexto is an Open Access refereed academic journal published by the Faculty of Communication at the University of Lima every six months (two issues per year from 2015), with emphasis on the field of communication and related branches, designed for academics, professionals and students of communication, social sciences and humanities. It edits articles, research papers, essays and bibliographical reviews in Spanish, Portuguese and English.

Our latest issue was co-edited by Alejandra García Vargas (Universidad Nacional de Jujuy - Argentina) and Lilian Kanashiro Nakahodo (Universidad de Lima - Peru). The dossier covers communication in relation to public space, smart cities, poverty alleviation, urban discourse, gender and architecture, right to the city, among other topics.

Link: https://revistas.ulima.edu.pe/index.php/contratexto/issue/view/281
DOI: 10.26439/contratexto2019.n031

We remind the academic community that we are permanently open to receiving papers.