[Commlist] New journal issue & CFP: In-between spaces

Wed May 08 13:34:05 GMT 2019

The latest issue of /Exchanges: The Interdisciplinary Research Journal/ (v6.2) has been published. A fully open-access and scholar-led title, Exchanges has a twin mission to enable the dissemination and support the development of authorial voices of post-graduate and early career researchers within a interdisciplinary context.
https://exchanges.warwick.ac.uk/issue/view/25

*Call for Papers: In-between spaces*
For the Spring 2020 issue, we particularly welcome submissions which will contribute to a themed section on in-between spaces. As scholars we are often focussed directly upon examining and understanding specific objects, cultures, properties or thinking. Yet, there is also incredible value in considering what lies between, outside or around our subject focus.

Hence, we are invite authors to submit original, exciting, insightful research-based articles addressing some aspect of in-between spaces: however you or your disciplinary traditions conceptualise them. Exchanges especially welcomes articles tackling this topic by multiple authors with contrasting positions or from disparate fields.

/Submission deadline: Friday 1st November 2019/

The full call and submission guidelines are available online.
https://warwick.ac.uk/fac/cross_fac/ias/exchanges/cfp-exchanges_may_2019.pdf

https://exchanges.warwick.ac.uk/about/submissions

We also welcome non-themed papers, addressing topics suitable for an interdisciplinary readership.