[Commlist] Transnational Radical Film Cultures Conference

Thu Apr 11 19:22:45 GMT 2019

*Early bird registration* for the *Transnational Radical Film Cultures Conference* (aka Radical Film Network Conference 2019) will close in five days’ time (15 April). You are welcome to join us in Nottingham on 3-5 June, either as a speaker or a conference participant. In line with the spirit of the Radical Film Network, we strive to make this conference as affordable as possible to encourage participation. Discounted rates for students and unwaged participants are also available.

You can find the *registration link* on the conference website: www.nottingham.ac.uk//go/trfc2019 <http://www.nottingham.ac.uk//go/trfc2019>

You can also find a copy of the *draft conference programme *on the conference website, together with some useful tips for travel and accommodation. If you have any questions at any point, please do not hesitate to contact us via (Trfc2019conference /at/ gmail.com) <mailto:(Trfc2019conference /at/ gmail.com)>.

We look forward to welcoming you to Nottingham in early June.