[Commlist] Applications open for the Oxford Media Policy Summer Institute

Wed Mar 06 13:09:48 GMT 2019

The Oxford Media Policy Summer Institute has been running for over 20
years, bringing together top early career scholars (including advanced PhD
students, post-docs and lecturers), media lawyers and regulators, human
rights activists, and policymakers from countries around the world to
discuss the effects of technology, media, and policy from a global and
multidisciplinary perspective.

This year's theme is 'Technology and Policy at the Margins', and a big
focus is on internet policy in the context of the global south. We welcome
participants from all different backgrounds and disciplines.

The Institute is hosted by the Programme in Comparative Media Law & Policy,
where I am currently a postdoc.

If you have any questions about it that aren't answered by the blurb the
Programme provided below or by the website, let me know!

*Details and how to apply below and via this link:
http://pcmlp.socleg.ox.ac.uk/news/oxford-media-policy-summer-institute/
<http://pcmlp.socleg.ox.ac.uk/news/oxford-media-policy-summer-institute/>*