[Commlist] CfP Journalism & Communication Education,Conference

Sat Feb 09 09:41:56 GMT 2019

CfP Journalism & Communication Education
Conference

this is a quick reminder that the deadline for the 5th ECREA Journalism
& Communication Education conference is approaching! We are looking
forward to receiving your abstracts for presentations, posters,
workshops, or panels by next friday, Feb. 15. Please send your abstracts
to michael.harnischmacher[at]uni-passau.de

The Journalism & Communication Education conference will be held May 17
and 18 (Friday and Saturday) 2019 at the University of Salzburg. We are
looking forward to welcome scholars, practicioners, and educators from
all media professions, who are dealing with the challenges of educating
people for an ever-changing media market, to exchange their views,
ideas, and experiences. This year's conference will lay an emphasize on
the challenges and chances of cooperation between media education and
the media industry. Please find our Call for Papers as well as
additional information on the conference website under
https://trialanderror2019.uni-salzburg.at/