[Commlist] PhD Scholarship Opportunity at NUI Galway

Thu Jan 10 10:41:25 GMT 2019

NUI Galway announced  in December the timeline and application process for our Hardiman PhD scholarships for 2019. The Hardiman PhD Scholarships are fully funded for four years, with a stipend of €16,000 p.a. plus fees.

I would welcome enquiries from potential PhD applicants seeking a supervisor and wishing to undertake research in the Huston School of Film & Digital Media (NUI Galway), particularly if your research interests coincide with my own in the areas of Sport Cinema/Media and National Cinema. I can be contacted at (sean.crosson /at/ nuigalway.ie)

Further details on the Scholarships are included below, along with a relevant link

    We are pleased to announce the launch of the*2019 Hardiman Research
    Scholarship*scheme**for PhD students.   All information relating to
    these scholarships will be posted*HERE
    [ http://www.nuigalway.ie/hardiman-scholarships/ ]

    * <http://www.nuigalway.ie/hardiman-scholarships/>

    *Applications Open*